For any further clarifications on what you should bring or not to bring. Please do mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back pack (60 liter -70ltr) - with comfortable shoulder straps, frame, and back pack cover (line the bag. with polythene
- Waterproof Trekking shoes –Mandatory high ankle with good grips, (Recommended Quechua).
- 2 synthetic /waterproof Track Pants (Do not bring shorts, tight jeans, Capris.
- T-shirts - 3 full sleeve.
- Fleece jacket will be a good idea; a woolen sweater would be an alternative.
- 1 Wind proof jacket.
- 1 Heavy jacket.
- 1 Thermal Inners.
- 2 pairs cotton shocks and 2 pairs woolen socks.
- 2 pair water proof hand gloves.
- Sun protection cream.
- Woolen cap/ Balaclava.
- Sun Cap.
- Sun glasses – Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected.
- People who were spectacles-
- (A)- Use contact lenses.
- (B)- Photo chromatic glasses.
- Head Torch with extra batteries.
- 2 Water bottle- one liter each.
- Lip Balm/ cold cream.
- Toilet kit/ toilet Paper / wipes.
- Quick dry Towel- It should be light / thin.
- Personal Medical Kit.
- Walking Stick – Mandatory (At least one).